The business forensics applied by our experts will answer all of your questions and address all of your concerns.
Are you are worried about financial irregularities or suspect financial embezzlement? Do you want to determine the actual status of your company?
Infokorp’s service for business forensics, which examines, proves and prevents economic-criminal and other prohibited activities, will address all your concerns.
Business forensics services will be provided by Infokorp’s certified business forensic expert.
Did you know that in addition to the successful completion of a program to acquire the title of “certified business forensic expert” it is necessary to satisfy the requirements for entering the program itself, which include:
- Completion of study in an economics specialization with 120 ECTS and four years of experience in accounting, auditing or tax inspection
- Moral qualities that are demonstrated by a certificate of no punishment for economic crime
- and by a certificate of no punishment for violating the code of ethics of the accounting profession
- Membership in the Croatian Accountants Association” (Hrvatski računovođa)
- Analysis of business documentation and transactions with the goal of detecting the falsified financial reports
- Recognizing tax evasion
- Valuation of particular forms of assets, company
- Uncovering false bankruptcies
- Establishing control protocols against the risk of fraud
- Detecting possible conflicts of interest within a management and a supervisory board
- And others